I'm trying to update xorg-drivers-7.3 on an old machine. I didn't know
that the i810 drivers do the job of the i740 drivers, so I selected i740
in the config screen when I ran portmanager. Unfortunately, this
conflicts with i810, and unfortunately, this choice I made is preserved
in some configuration data hidden somewhere. When I try to redo it, it
picks up my previous choice instead of giving me the option of making a
new choice.

        Found saved configuration for xorg-drivers-7.3_1

portupgrade and "Make distclean" followed by "Make" both give this
message.

I've tried searching, but the key words I use aren't getting me any
information. What do I do to deselect i740, or to force portmanager to
let me reselect my options?