On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:03:27 +0100 (CET)
Wojciech Puchar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.spamsuite.com/node/351
>
> jest first step to criminalize unix at all

No really. This case involved an individual who was accessing and
acquiring information using falsified credentials for an apparent
nefarious purpose.

If you have a key making machine, does that give you the right to make
a key to my home and then enter it without my permission? It is not the
'tool' that is being addressed here; but rather, what the individual
did with it. If this individual believed what he was purported to by
doing was legal and above board, then why did he openly commit perjury
and use falsified credentials? Quite frankly, it is criminals like him
who cause other lawful individuals problems.

--

Gerard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using TSO is like kicking a dead whale down the beach.

        S. C. Johnson