On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:44:37 +0000
"Alphons \"Fonz\" van Werven" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Gerard wrote:
>
> > It is not the 'tool' that is being addressed here; but rather, what
> > the individual did with it.
>
> CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
>
> 1. Ritz's behavior in conducting a zone transfer was unauthorized
> within the meaning of the North Dakota Computer Crime Law.

That is precisely what I am referring to.

Bill Moran makes a rather pointed comment:

<quote>

        As far as the cracker, I hope he gets the chair.

</quote>

While that may seem slightly harsh, at least for a first offense, it
does point up the fact that people like Ritz are a blight upon the
legitimate computer users community.

--

Gerard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You can rent this space for only $5 a week.