I'll try again to submit a question.  Please see the attached.
         Jerry

Attachment is a copy of the message.

--- Begin Message ---
        Newbie question here.
I've followed the installation instructions in the book FreeBSD 6 Unleashed and (finally) gotten it installed. Now I proceed to the setting up of X, where the book says to log in as root, and type Xorg -configure . I do that and get a response something like Xorg command not known. During the installation, I selected Install it all including X. This is version 6.3 by the way. And this is about the 3rd or 4th attempt at installation on this HDD. Some help would be appreciated.

By the way, after each of the first couple attempts at installation,during which I'd set up a separate /boot partition, I couldn't get FreeBSD to boot from the HDD. The book had no caution about not using a separate /boot partition, but that's what I found to be causing the problem. I installed again but without a separate /boot partition, and can now boot from the HDD.

                Jerry