I have got a machine which came with Vista pre-installed. Now I would
like to install FreeBSD on it, and so that I can dual boot between the
two.

The machine did come with a rescue CD which has an image of Vista on
it. I tried installing FreeBSD (Vista was already installed), but then
got a problem with the boot loader I think. I could boot to FreeBSD
fine, but couldnt to Vista. So I have reimaged the machine with Vista
now.

How do I go about installing FreeBSD (6.3) on it now? Anyone has done
this already please?

Thanks