I'm guessing it does detect the interface, network-device & all that, bcos
my ifconfig says the ethernet status is active. But still I'm unable to do
any kind of networking at all, even pings from other PCs to this one remain
unreachable. I'm wondering if I should configure something else in the
sysinstall or the rc.conf file.