At 05:02 AM 1/29/2008, Wojciech Puchar wrote:
i've got on one of my servers on just one account
when trying to run bash script (it is set to executable)

doing

bash ./scriptname

instead of

./scriptname

helps BUT

on other accounts, or root account - it works.

what's up?

Your script likely has as the first line:
#!/usr/local/bin/bash

I would suspect /usr/local/bin is not in the path of the problem accounts or isn't in /etc/shells, or is restricted to run for only some users and groups. Check the bash executable doing:
ls -al /usr/local/bin/bash
it should be executable by everyone.

        -Derek

believed to be clean.