Olivier Nicole wrote:

I want to setup a service such that sending a mail to say
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" with a list of links per line results in my machine
downloading the files at these links replying with all these files
attached.

Although I don't know of such a service (I recall hearing about such
service ages ago) it sounds not too difficult to built, for example in
Perl, using Curl for downloading and some Perl modules to build a MIME
email to send back.

Thanks Olivier. I was stumped on how to make maildrop pipe the email to some program. A bit of research on that (and reading the manpages) showed me how. Now that I've figured that part, the problem is not too difficult. Gotta make a shell/ perl script now to parse the message and do the downloading etc ...

Thanks,
Rakhesh

---
http://rakhesh.net/