David Alanis wrote:

However, when I go to login to nagios I get the username and password prompt but I am unable to login I apologize for the very long e-mail). I did some research online but found nothing too much helpful. Thank you in advanced!

#Error Message from httpd-errors
[Wed Jan 30 22:12:58 2008] [error] [client 67.190.229.227] access to /nagios/cgi-bin/tac.cgi failed, reason: require directives present and no Authoritative handler.

What does your .htaccess file in /usr/local/www/nagios/cgi-bin look like?

Alex, it was a typo in my .htaccess file!

Again, thanks a bunch!

Good news!

Copied to questions@ so the archive has the answer.

--Alex