On Thursday, Feb 6, 2003, at 19:05 US/Pacific, David Syphers wrote:
sendmail_enable="NO"
make this NONE
Unfortunately, this is only valid in 4-stable. It was deprecated in HEAD
September 3, 2002. I was hoping that the sendmail_submit_enable and
sendmail_outbound_enable switches (which I think are new) would have the same
overall effect as NONE did in -stable.
Thank god. I wasn't around at the time, but whoever thought it was a good idea to take a *universally* understood binary choice like yes/no and add alternatives to it - well, hopefully they've had time to appreciate the zillions of posts by confused admins.

KeS