Mike Barnard wrote:
Thanks Doug,

I have always been a sceptic when it comes to running the CURRENT
branch, but i guess there is a first time for everything... Ill load
up the CURRENT branch and see how it works.

Suprisingly, even the wireless card does not work. I'll post the
updates after moving on to CURRENT.

Mike,

Just to be clear, 7.x != CURRENT. 7.0 is at the Release Candidate 1 stage right now and I've been using it successfully on my laptop, on my job, since last October/November. I'm not recommending that you go to -CURRENT, but to 7.x.

--
Regards,
Doug