Bnw CmpRpr 写道:
Hi. I recently purchased a HDD from a man that runs a data center, and on this
HDD is FreeBSD. My problem is I want it off, and for some ungodly reason, it
keeps coming back. I cant format the drive with Windows, and I cant load it as
a slave to format, either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
-
M White
Black and White Computer Repair

You mean can not see it under windows explorer or when formatting, there are something wrong? If the later, what's the error msg. If you can not see it under explorer, maybe you can try diskmgmt.msc to find it.

Are you sure the disk is in good condition?
Can you boot to the freebsd?

And what do you mean by "keeps coming back"...