Looks like it isn't detecting it as a generic controller.

But I think this is the problem.  Note that the system is
applying ata2 and ata3 to atapci0, and ata0 and ata1 to
atapci1.  This is backwards, I've not seen this before in
the ata driver.  Normally, ata0 and ata1 are applied to the
first controller - atapci0 - and ata2 and ata3 are applied
to the second controller - atapci1 - and so on.

Søren Schmidt put the support in for this chipset to the
ata driver.  I'd file a PR and put it down to a driver bug.

Ted