On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 22:38:06 -0800
Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Has anyone tried the usb based wifi adapters, something like this
> http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=179211
> with freebsd?

hey,
i've used some with the ural chipset, and I think a Netgear GA-11 (from memory,
sorry). both worked ok. no idea bout the belkin - best bet is to try to find
out its chipset and check the manpages...

good luck,

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Commitment is active, not passive. Commitment is doing whatever you can to
bring about the desired result. Anything less is half-hearted.

Warned.