Hey, I just got a bunch of weird users in the local net, Im running FBSD 6.2 in every PC. They asking me "why i got no @?" so I was doing some research for acouple of days. Using US keyboard layout i found the that hitting shift+2 got me a @, using spanish layout hit altgr+2 got me a @ using latin american hit altgr+q got me a @... So... I was thinking why i can do it and this 5-6 users cant? Then... I sit right to them and watched... They hit alt+64 from numpad like an old DOS user -.- and they thinking "windows is better because got @ in alt+64, why we using this weird OS?". My first tough was: "come on, its in the key with the big @ symbol, hit the damn key!!!", later was, "I will kill these stupid monkey I told them like 1000 times, hit the right key combo!!!". Now im tired enough, so... Someone know a why to make alt+64 print a @ in the open program? They just use KDE, KATE, KMail and Firefox -.-
Sdav