अनुज Anuj Singh wrote:
Hi,
It may start flame, Next lines may seem funny but I want to see what
people think say, sorry i am posting here, just to get an idea. Cause
i am also one of the open source user/lover and my most of the time
goes with computers over freebsd/linux.

If someone is away from his cell for around an hour, thus not picking
the phone, and his colleagues does not knows where is he as he has not
to give reporting to anyone, it means what's he doing?

In the bathroom playing Nethack on his FreeBSD laptop

1.From a normal persons point of view.
2.From the point of view of spouse.

Give the guy some trust or divorce him...

Peter
--
http://www.boosten.org