On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 12:47:10 -0500
"E. J. Cerejo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip]

> My system was updated yesterday and I'm trying to resolve the issues
> that arose from the updating.  I can't update my system everyday I
> just don't have time for it.

Obviously, it was not fully or correctly updated. What occurred, or
apparently transpired, was a partial updating of only a very specific
category of files. What I was proposing was a complete updating of the
the files that require it. This would eliminate the problem that you
now are experiencing and possibly make further updates easier and more
reliable.

If you choose not to go that route, you risk the real possibility of
continual problems that might escalate into a real deal breaker at
some future point in time.

--

Gerard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

It has long been an axiom of mine that the
little things are infinitely the most important.

        Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, "A Case of Identity"