Eric:

Can you include this in your make.conf:

DEFAULT_PHP_VER=5
DEFAULT_MYSQL_VER=50
APACHE_PORT=www/apache22
DEFAULT_LDAP_VER= <<<number goes here but I don't know the correct wording this is just an example of my make.conf

Otherwise:

Edit usr/ports/www/apache22/Makefile

and select the correct version of ldap you want that port to use.

David Alanis

Quoting Eric F Crist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello folks!

First off, please reply-all as I'm not longer a subscriber.

I'm trying to use OpenLDAP 2.4, which I installed from the FreeBSD
ports tree.  However, everything else I try to install, LDAP support in
Apache22, pam_ldap, seems to want to use 2.3.40 instead.  Obviously, it
tries to install that version, which fails since 2.4.7 is installed.

How do I tell the ports system I'm using 2.4 instead of 2.3 so it links
correctly?

thanks!
-----
Eric F Crist