To Whom it May Concern,

My name is Ryan French. I am a student at the University of Waikato in New
Zealand. This year I will be studying my Postgrad Diploma in Computer Science,
and as a part of my course I will be undertaking a 6 month research paper. My
research topic is writing an MPLS patch, based on the Ayame project, for the
FreeBSD kernel. I will be doing this with Matthew Luckie as my supervisor. I
was wondering if it would be possible for me to apply for the google summer of
code scholarships for this project, and who I will need to email at FreeBSD
about obtaining a mentor and applying for the scholarship.

Thank you very much,

Ryan French