Am Dienstag, 12. Februar 2008 09:03:10 schrieb Da Rock:
> Anybody know why this would be happening to me? Every time I post I get
> this back, yet my post shows up on the list.

You're sending from a hotmail.com address, without using a hotmail.com server
as outgoing mail relay.

Someone who's reading this list (and thus gets your messages delivered, even
though you're not explicitly sending it to them) is boucing your messages
because of the SPF record for hotmail.com in place, which lists the outgoing
mail servers that messages from the hotmail.com-domain is allowed to come
from (and the one you use isn't among them).

Read up on SPF (Sender Policy Framework) to know what's going on behind the
scenes.

--
Heiko Wundram
Product & Application Development