Am 12.02.2008, 09:40 Uhr, schrieb Heiko Wundram (Beenic) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Am Dienstag, 12. Februar 2008 09:03:10 schrieb Da Rock:
Anybody know why this would be happening to me? Every time I post I get
this back, yet my post shows up on the list.

You're sending from a hotmail.com address, without using a hotmail.com server
as outgoing mail relay.

I am getting this messages, too, for the address of [EMAIL PROTECTED], as OP.
And I _am_ using the gmx.net smtp as outgoing relay (just double-checked).

My bet is 163.com screwed their setup.