Hello,

I have never worked with LDAP but I would like to install an LDAP
server on my server and share my address book on it between all the
programs I used daily, I searched a lot on google but I couldn't find
anything except the one on ubuntu[1] which I'm not sure it'll work...

Could someone please help me building this address book, I really need
it but I have no idea how to do it on my own...

Thank you...

[1]: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=1582401

--
Wael Nasreddine
http://wael.nasreddine.com

.: An infinite number of monkeys typing into GNU emacs,
   would never make a good program. (L. Torvalds 1995) :.