El día Wednesday, February 13, 2008 a las 03:43:35PM +0000, Vince Hoffman
escribió:

> Matthias Apitz wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is there any command line tool in FreeBSD for downloading a video from a
> > URL like http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=7540047147367608928
> > in the way youtube-dl, for example, does? Thx in advance
> >
> >     matthias
>

> Umm youtube-dl is a command line tool for doing this (and its in ports
> www/youtube_dl) theres also www/metacafe_dl for metacafe.
>
> Did you mean something different?

$ youtube-dl
'http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=7540047147367608928'
Error: URL does not seem to be a youtube video URL. If it is, report a bug.
$

i.e. youtube-dl is for YouTube (and works for me), but not for Google

thx anyway

        matthias

--
Don't top-post, read RFC1855 http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html