On Sun, Feb 10, 2008 at 10:39:30AM -0600, Chris wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 20:12:37 -0800
> "Ted Mittelstaedt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't believe he said that morons were the *only* people attracted to
Linux.  Something can be a lightning rod and still serve as a place to
tie off your clothesline (to stretch a metaphor) every now and then.

Marvin Minsky: "It's just incredible that a trillion-synapse computer could
actually spend Saturday afternoon watching a football game."