sergio lenzi wrote:

Em Qua, 2008-02-13 às 22:51 -0500, E. J. Cerejo escreveu:
I never had this problem before with evolution, but since upgrading to FBSD 6.3 from 6.2, evolution just takes about a minute to start and consumes 98% of my CPU. I recently rebuild it from source but still too slow, no improvement. Any ideas? Second time posting this problem. There are no errors when I start it from terminal.
It usually only took 3 seconds to start.

Humm.... interesting...  can you please explain what do you mean
from "start it from terminal" ???

I can trace the problem if I have a working situation

Thanks for your attention,

Sergio

I mean just open up the terminal, xterm, aterm or gnome-terminal and just type evolution.