On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 06:10:32PM -0500, Jeff Gold wrote:
> I may be mistaken but it appears that you've got the syntax for
> sysinstall wrong.  Try this:
>
>     sysinstall configFile=install.cfg loadConfig
>
> Does that solve the problem?
>
>                                                        Jeff

Well, I did have the wrong syntax (though it looks like sysinstall
picked up install.cfg as the file to parse anyway, since it dropped me
into the options editor even with my bad syntax.)  This didn't solve
the problem, however.

The most concise definition of the problem I can state is that when
using an external config file to load the options editor, some of the
options aren't editable as they are when using sysinstall without
loadConfig.

Erik