Erich Dollansky wrote:

Just check his original post, you might can help him.

Actually, I've read the post. But just like the person who's trying to help
now, I can only guess because I don't use KDE and don't know much about it.

I just found it kinda disturbing how some people were being smartasses about
the X(-)Window(s) thingy in what I consider the wrong thread for doing so.

Alphons

--
All right, that does it Bill [Donahue]. I'm pretty sure that killing Jesus
is not very Christian.