Ryan Jenkins wrote:
Hello,
I currently have a Computer System that is based off the FreeBSD Operating
System and I am trying to find a new supplier of hardware.  Right now I am
having a hard time finding a Computer Manufacture that can make a system
that uses FreeBSD.  I currently have found a product from MPC or
Micron/Gateway that creates systems with no Operating System, but my
programmers are having a hard time with getting the software loaded on the
system.  Can you please help me find a supplier that builds Desktop or
All-in-One computers that will operate FreeBSD.
                                                      Ryan Jenkins
P.O. Box 21138
                                                      P:  406 896-9900
                                                      F:  406 896-0045
                                                      C:  406 208-8193
                                                      Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confidentiality Statement:
This e-mail contains confidential information which also may be privileged.
you may not copy, use, disclose, or distribute the e-mail message or any
information contained in the message.  If you have received this e-mail
message in error, please advise the sender by replying to this message or by
telephone and then promptly delete it.

Aloha,

I have built FreeBSD on several HP models and on 2 Dell boxes in the past.

I now use Bio Star mother boards and build them from scratch into ATA cases.

I have also used ASUS mother boards but 2 of them have start and boot after power off hardware issues. Nothing to do with FreeBSD bing the OS.

 + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org + [EMAIL PROTECTED] +
 + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.* +