Hi,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Anyone else having issues getting Xorg working with 6.3? I get a pcidata error when trying to startx. Used to work great on 6.2. Do I have to instal Xorg manually with 6.3? --Joe

I upgraded by accident to 6.3 and did not even notice any difference.

I started csup with the intent to patch 6.2 but upgraded the sources to 6.3, compiled, installed and rebooted without any problems.

I know, but it happend this way.

X kept on working.

Erich