Lone Wolf wrote:
I'm not going to serve any one, I just want to take a small test drive with
FreeBSD .
Regarding my graphic card, it is 32 MB, is it ok?
Does FreeBSD come bundled with GNOME?
Vanilla FreeBSD doesn't come bundled with anything. But, yes you may install GNOME, KDE, Xfce or any of the light window manager for X. Unless you have at least 256 Mb of RAM and 10Gb HD I would not think about the GNOME.

Thanks demons!

Olivier Nicole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I'm thinking to install FreeBSD on
my old PC.
---
Processor: Intel Celeron 1.3 GH
RAM: 192 MB
---
Is my hard ware sufficient?

Sufficient to do what?

Until not so long ago, my DNS server was a PIII 550 MHz, with
something like 120 MB RAM, serving about 150 clients.

I changed the hardware mostly because I had bigger machines available.

Olivier

    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dreamed before.
  E.A Poe