[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:10:14 +0800> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> CC: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org> Subject:
Re: FreeBSD 6.3 Xorg issues> > Hi,> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:> > Anyone else having issues getting Xorg working with 6.3? I
get a pcidata error when trying to startx. Used to work great on 6.2. Do I have to instal Xorg manually with 6.3? --Joe > > I upgraded
by accident to 6.3 and did not even notice any difference.> > I started csup with the intent to patch 6.2 but upgraded the sources to
> 6.3, compiled, installed and rebooted without any problems.> > I know, but it happend this way.> > X kept on working.>
> Erich
I'm having trouble with a fresh build of 6.3. When I try to Xorg -configure I get an error stating that the module pcidata is missing. this is independent of the hardware I try this on. I will try to load Xorg manually tonight to see if this fixes anything... _________________________________________________________________
Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your
"fix".
http://www.msnmobilefix.com/Default.aspx_______________________________________________