Ryan Jenkins wrote:
Hello,
I currently have a Computer System that is based off the FreeBSD Operating
System and I am trying to find a new supplier of hardware.  Right now I am
having a hard time finding a Computer Manufacture that can make a system
that uses FreeBSD.  I currently have found a product from MPC or
Micron/Gateway that creates systems with no Operating System, but my
programmers are having a hard time with getting the software loaded on the
system.  Can you please help me find a supplier that builds Desktop or
All-in-One computers that will operate FreeBSD.
                                                      Ryan Jenkins
P.O. Box 21138
                                                      P:  406 896-9900
                                                      F:  406 896-0045
                                                      C:  406 208-8193
                                                      Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have had very good experiences with FreeBSD Systems (now called freedomtc).

http://www.freedomtc.com/

Peter