Hi there,

On 20/02/2008, Jordan Gordeev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
> See /etc/rc.d/named and /etc/mtree/BIND.chroot.dist.
>  And please, next time don't be so quick on mailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]

IMO questions is exactly dedicated for this purpose. Of course the OP
could've solved the problem on his own, but maybe he just came across
FreeBSD recently and does not now all of FreeBSDs specialties.
Maybe the OP isn't used to reading shell scripts (not everyone dealing
with Unix system is capable of reading or even writing scripts).
I think discouraging a user of asking questions he/she is unable to
solve on his/her own is not that usefull.

Just my $0.02
Christian

PS: I had to deal with this "problem" and it took me longer than expected.