On 21/02/2008, Da Rock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  On Thu, 2008-02-21 at 20:23 -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>  > > When defining the differences to my clients as to windows,
>  > > Linux, and FreeBSD I use a 60's model VW beetle for windows ...
>  >
>  > Sheesh!  What did VW do to you to deserve an insult like that?
>  >
>  > I still see the occasional beetle on the roads.  I doubt that would
>  > be the case if they had to be "rebooted" a couple of times a day.

I've driven a 1967 1300.  Rebooting would have
been a pleasure.

Upsides:  never needed an oil change.

Downsides: Kyoto protocols.

> Do you have a better suggestion? I'd be happy to use it ;) Maybe a
>  Sigma?

H2 with a "Go C-hocks" flag on the half-retracted
FM antenna: Dan Ackroyd's mum being chauffeured
by Gary Busey in a leo-pard print camisole.  Obligatory
Kerry/Edwards bumber(sic) stickon partially covering
the "rn Broke: Watch 4 Finger".

A bit of everything to everyone, really.  The Ho was left
out in the interest of good taste and conformance to
the Bishop Don Magic Juan standard.