Mel, etc.,

I downgraded my system back to MySQL-4.1 (where I had updated to MySQL-5.1) and this has solved the problem.


Lesson: don't upgrade your FreeBSD-6.3/Apache-2.0 system to MySQL-5.x without making sure it works first ;-) Of course, there was no way I could have predicted this problem. I suspect it would work fine on Linux, however.

I didn't really "solve" the problem specifically - in terms of the error, but this worked.


Thanks for your help.


_______________________________________________
freebsd-questions@freebsd.org mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Reply via email to