Howdy,

I've been trying to connect my laptop, running 7.0-RC3, to my wireless
network but It Isn't Working.

Wpa_supplicant can find the network ok and ifconfig shows the correct SSID,
authentication mode, protocol, BSSID etc. However, it also says "no carrier".
So needless to say DHCP cries "no link" and fails.

Any idea what the problem could be here?

If you need more information, let me know and I'll cook up a more elaborate
message, but I thought I'd keep it short at first, so as not to swamp the
list with lots of output right away.

Any help will be greatly appreciated because at the moment I'm stuck with
Vista if I need the Internet and I don't like Windows...

Alphons

--
All right, that does it Bill [Donahue]. I'm pretty sure that killing Jesus
is not very Christian.