Do we have the following perl modules in ports?

        Tk
        Encode
        Encode::Unicode (Not sure if this is seprate from the Encode module)
        Encode::Guess
        HTML::Parser
        LWP::Simple

        I'm trying to understand how gtk20 and other graphic ports
        interface with non-GUI code and have downloaded several programs
        written in a number of scripts include java, ruby, python, and  perl.
        If I knew how to interface some graphic suite with (say) python,
        my task would be much easier.  I know how the athena toolkit works
        with C, but that's a bit dated.

        thanks in advance,

        gary