- Shaw Healthcare set to expand its proposed GBP100m residential care
home acquisition plan.
- Bank of Ireland in EUR75m care home fund
- Claimar Care buys Ravenscroft.
- USA interloper gets approval for its Worcestershire nursing home.
- Over 50s housing part of Somerset scheme.
- Builders sought for proposed Westfield nursing home
- Bellway Homes to rehabilitate Lambeth Hospital
- Hampshire nursing home scheme to cost extra GBP5.2m.
- Seniors housing to be incorporated in Liverpool plan
- Decision expected today on Huddersfield care home
- First turf cut on Newcastle’s extra care village
- Retirees object to Calne social housing proposal
- Seniors Housing Trends seminar planned
- Nursing home watchdogs slam Bury care home
- Pre-fabricated nursing home built in two weeks
- McCarthy & Stone start Fenham retiree project
- Chippenham care home boss facing 17 charges of resident neglect
- Newmarket residential scheme gets go-ahead
- Work to start on new Abbeyfield nursing home
- Residential care costs in the UK set to soar
- Fury at McCarthy & Stone retiree flats plan
All these stories will appear in the next edition of the UK over 50s Housing
If you have an interest in Retirement Village development, Retirement flats and
Apartments, Care Homes, Extra Care, Sheltered Housing, Dementia, Hospice, Home
Care or The Over 50s Housing Market then this is a specialist weekly news
publication that you should be reading.
Published every Monday, it is available only via email on subscription.
If focuses on news, trends and background reading for all Developers, Builders,
Architects, Town Planners, Financiers, Council Officers and Senior Executives
in the Care Home / Retirement Village sectors.
To read last week’s edition, go to:
If you wish to subscribe, download the subscription form from:
If you wish to advertise, pricing and reader profile is available at:
If you wish to be added to our database:
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] and nominate the email address to be added
Open Eye Corporation Limited
28 Old Brompton Road,
London SW7 3SS
P: (020) 7681 2020
F: (020) 7657 3555
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
****This email was sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe please provide the email address to be un-subscribed which is
above, to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject
All requests in writing processed within 48 hours.
Please do not reply to this message, this mailbox is not monitored. Direct all
correspondence to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The contents of this e-mail (and attachments) are intended only to be read or
used by the named addressee. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us immediately. Any unauthorized form of reproduction of this message is
strictly prohibited. The sender does not warrant or guarantee that this e-mail
(and attachments) are free of errors, viruses or interference, or have been
received in the form sent.
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"