Yes I see the loop, the error messages make sense but don't
understand it :/
I set up extra routes for the private network so how can a packet
from the public interface arrive at a private one?

I'll recheck the cabeling, the routes on the servers and the
switch the're connected to and give you feedback here

Thanks for your help
Philippe