I upgraded my system from 6.2 to 7.0 using cvsup.
I'm using ULE and device polling. After doing make installworld and reboot, the system don't boot anymore. I have some variables in make.conf, but I don't know if this the cause of the problem.
CPUTYPE?=p3
CFLAGS= -O2 -pipe -funroll-loops -ffast-math
COPTFLAGS= -O2 -pipe -funroll-loops -ffast-math
Any ideas of how to fix this? Thanks a lot

Can't work out which disk we are booting from.
Guessed BIOS device 0xffffffff not found by probes, defaulting to disk0:
panic: free: guard1 fail @ 0x6c23c
from /usr/src/sys/boot/i386/loader/../../common/module.c:959
press any key to reboot