Hello,
Let me ask for a help with my problem.
My task is to configure FreeBSD like below:

Inet<->|ADSL modem|<->|FreeBSD|<->|Radiomodem|~~~|Radiomodem|<->|Windows|

To summarize:
FreeBSD is permanently connected to Internet (ethernet link to adsl modem).
To serial port I have connected one radiomodem and few miles away second
radiomodem is connected to windows box.
This windows box should have access to Internet.

I successfully installed 6.3release and I have Inet access on this box.
What next? Create bridge? ppp -direct? some specialized port/package?
Any idea???

ps.
Two radiomodems are "invisible" and act as a veeeery loooong null-modem cable.

Thank you
Mariusz