Hi Erik:

I don't recall the how-to explaining the usage of this script. I too, just recently setup a DNS server for a couple domains. My recommendation is to familiarize yourself with the Administrators Reference Manual (ARM) on BIND's website:

http://www.isc.org/index.pl?/sw/bind/arm93/

I found it more valuable than just following someone else's simple steps!

David Alanis

Quoting ?? <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello,

I am building the DNS Server,But I can't find the script "/etc/namedb/make-localhost" used in the document, So I can't go on now? Please tell me how to find the script,Thank you very much!

Best Regards!

Freebsd Lover:Erik