I'm running 7.0 on i386. I'd like to see multiple cpu stats in vmstat. vmstat procs memory page disk faults cpu r b w avm fre flt re pi po fr sr ad0 in sy cs us sy id 0 0 0 398000 77144 7298 1 1 0 5686 12 0 117 18938 1758 32 11 58
The formatting got whacked, sorry. I looked at several man pages and couldn't find any other stat program that showed multiple processors. I have a system monitor running under SuperKaramba, but on a Hyperthreaded system, it shows both processors with identical CPU percentages. I had sent a bug report to KDE, but the guy that picked it up couldn't understand my point. Which is, since a hyperthreaded CPU is actually two pipelines sharing a common execution unit, the "best" it could be doing is complementary precents, i.e., if one CPU is 60% utilized, then the other CPU couldn't be any better than 40 % utilized. _______________________________________________ email@example.com mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"