Good morning,

I'm having a problem with openldap 2.3.41 compiled from the
openldap23-server port. My box is a long running FreeBSD server
recently upgraded from FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE to FreeBSD 6.3-STABLE via
cvsup/make buildworld....

$ uname -a
FreeBSD natasha.lhr-its.com 6.3-STABLE FreeBSD 6.3-STABLE #0: Mon Mar
3 19:32:41 EST 2008     [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SMP  i386
$

My problem is that the slapd compiled and built this way won't
start. At startup it complains that it cannot find various symbols
from the pthread library:

     ldap_r-2.3.so.2: Undefined symbol "pthread_equal"

This cause slapd to fail on startup.

Any help would be appreciated. Please CC me. I do read the list but
CCing helps.

Thanks

     Chris Hilton

Chris Hilton                                 chilton-at-vindaloo-dot-com