On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 10:06 AM, D Hill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 at 09:32 -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] confabulated:
>
> > Hello, all -
> >
> > When building a port, specifically in this case qdvdauthor, I run into a
> > setup issue that makes me want to redo the configuration  of the port.
> Is
> > there a simple way to disable the use of the saved configuration and
> > restart the port from the CURSES menu?
> >
> > I was able to blast it  by wiping the makefile and re-CVSupping, but
> that
> > does seem like the long way 'round.
>
> You can do a 'make config' within the port directory and it should present
> the configure menu again. If you want to remove the configuration to start
> again, you can do a 'make rmconfig'.
>
> 'man ports' should show all the options you can make.

Thanks to all who responded. It appears that there are no options that will
allow that port to build due to a showstopper in libxine that portaudit
complains about. The weblink appears to say that it's fixed in this version,
but it appears that there's no way around it. I tried ports, packages, etc.,
and can't get it to be happy with libxine.