Matthew Seaman wrote:
OOOh, I got the correct person to respond.... :)
You need MAILER_DEFINITIONS right about here in your .mc file.
I snipped them out -- full file is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~pgollucci/sendmail.mc

You may also need some custom rulesets so that sendmail knows
when to hand off messages to the mailman mailer, either under
LOCAL_RULESETS or one of the other special LOCAL_* macros -- see
/usr/share/sendmail/cf/README particularly the section headed
'ADDING NEW MAILERS OR RULESETS'.
I thought the mailertable table took care of this which I listed the previous mail. I have no user accounts on lists.domain.tld; however, I do have user email accounts on domain.tld and otherdomains.tld

Thanks for the help.

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
c:703.336.9354
Consultant / http://p6m7g8.net/Resume/resume.txt
http://riderway.com / http://ridecharge.com
1024D/EC88A0BF 0DE5 C55C 6BF3 B235 2DAB  B89E 1324 9B4F EC88 A0BF

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.