Hello,

I must export a SpamAssassin configuration in a GNU/Linux Debian 4.0. See these files:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] .spamassassin # file *
auto-whitelist:       Berkeley DB (Hash, version 7, native byte-order)
auto-whitelist.mutex: ASCII text
bayes_journal:        ASCII text
bayes.mutex:          ASCII text
bayes_seen:           Berkeley DB (Hash, version 7, native byte-order)
bayes_toks:           Berkeley DB (Hash, version 8, native byte-order)
bayes_toks.dump:      ASCII text
user_prefs:           ASCII English text

[EMAIL PROTECTED] .spamassassin # spamc -V
SpamAssassin Client version 3.1.5

This is my SpamAssassin on FreeBSD (p5-Mail-SpamAssassin port) :

[EMAIL PROTECTED] .spamassassin #  spamc -V
SpamAssassin Client version 3.2.4
  compiled with SSL support (OpenSSL 0.9.8e 23 Feb 2007)

However, when I use these files in my ~/.spamassassin, on my FreeBSD, I have errors:

spamd[51854]: bayes: cannot open bayes databases /var/spool/spamd/.spamassassin/bayes_* R/O: tie failed: Inappropriate file type or format spamd[51854]: bayes: cannot open bayes databases /var/spool/spamd/.spamassassin/bayes_* R/O: tie failed: Inappropriate file type or format spamd[51854]: auto-whitelist: open of auto-whitelist file failed: auto-whitelist: cannot open auto_whitelist_path /var/spool/spamd/.spamassassin/auto-whitelist: Inappropriate file type or format

I don't understand, because they're only Berkeley databases...

See the command file on these files in FreeBSD:
auto-whitelist:       Berkeley DB (Hash, version 7, native byte-order)
auto-whitelist.mutex: ASCII text
bayes.mutex:          ASCII text
bayes_journal:        ASCII text
bayes_seen:           Berkeley DB (Hash, version 7, native byte-order)
bayes_toks:           Berkeley DB (Hash, version 8, native byte-order)
bayes_toks.dump:      ASCII text
user_prefs:           ASCII English text

I tried to just import a dump from Debian (with db4.1_dump) and rebuild the database in FreeBSD (with db41_load), the problem is the same. How could I re-use these files? They are very important.

Thanks for your help.

-Nicolas