Hi,

I have an UFS partition mounted read-only. There is a label on it, and it appears twice under dev: as ad10s1h and as ufs/LIBRARY. Unlike RW-mounted filesystems, the entry under ufs is not deleted after mounting (either using /dev/ad10s1h or /dev/ufs/LIBRARY as special argument of mount).

Was this behavior remarked by others? I have not found a PR about this, I maybe should do this, right?
Cheers
--
Michaël
$ uname -a