I am looking for a program able to make a remote FTP site look like a copy of a local dir. I feel as if I were dunce-cap-awards(R) nominated, but I really

mirror -R in lftp

did not find one!

In ports/ftp many programs say they do the reverse, and a few say they ``mirror'' without more explanation. I gave a tried to mirror, ftpmirror and ftpsync (among others), all of them broke or failed to be useful.

I need this to publish a web site on a space allocated to me by my ISP, I am writing a script that automates publication, and at the very end, I noticed the key-piece was missing!
--
Cheers,
Michaël