Hi,
I use nfs to mount a few dataspaces into jails( some homedirs and the ftp-share ) I realized that the load goes up a lot, i someone is uploading/downloading a lot small files from/to this share) I also shared the virtual maildir, which I mount directly now, cause that brought me a load > 60 ;)

So in the end, is there a possibility to optimize something on nfsd, or is there any other solution to mount one share into more jails without using one share for all of the jails?

Cheers
Markus

--
Markus Klaschka
MKDev - Markus Klaschka Development

Spain:  0034 - 63 747 23 07
UK:
        0044 - 750 910 2718
Mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Skype:  mark-use
IRC: mark-use @ irc.freenode.net : #freebsd, ##security, #freebsd-src, #bsdforen.de, #bsdgroup.de